[rollei_list] Re: OT: Minimun Wage Laws

  • From: Michael Eric Berube <pj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:30:06 -0400

Eric, are you suggesting that because the plurality of society is ignorant to the individualist libertarian principles that the Republic of These United States is supposed to be founded on, that anyone who knows better should dumb down the discussion and favour 'contemporary and relevant thinking' (or lack thereof)?

oh...and Jon, I too have read von Mises (and subscribed to The Freeman for a number of years). There are more of us around than the extremes of on the Left and Right would like to admit to. :)

Be well,
Michael Eric Berube

Eric Goldstein wrote:
That is part of the fun... to be as obtuse and arcane as possible. You
wouldn't want to rely on contemporary and relevant thinking now, would
you? ;-)

Eric Goldstein

--

On 8/20/08, jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx <jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Marc,  How many people besides you and I have heard of von Mises let alone have
read him? I believe I have (and have read) most his works...I support his
Organization as well as FEE.