[rollei_list] Re: OT: Minimun Wage Laws

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:56:13 -0400

That's the problem with this line of thinking... there are no open
markets. Haven't effectively had them since Milton Freedman left
graduate school if indeed they ever existed. We won't see them in our
lifetimes. It is a mute point and a fallacious direction of thinking.

Those who have tried in the past 20 years to steer us fractionally in
the direction of so-called open markets have been major contributors
to the economic difficulties the US now faces...

Eric Goldstein

--

On 8/20/08, eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: (snipped)