[rollei_list] Re: Need some clarification on the Rolleinar system

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:27:42 -0800

Depending on the age of the Rolleinar set, it will have either 2 or 3
pieces.  The older sets have 3 with the Rolleipar a separate piece.   Newer
Rolleinar sets have only 2 pieces because the Rolleipar was combined with
the Rolleinar lens that goes on the camera's viewing lens.
So, the key is to make sure you're getting all the pieces!

Jeff