[rollei_list] More southern mountains with Rollei

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 07:37:56 -0300

While the highest Andes range and Americas peak is placed in the
argentinean Province of Mendoza (Aconcagua, 6962m; 22.841 ft), a few
hundreds of kilometers to the south, at the Patagonia, the Andes range
altitude becomes lower significantly but they are still respectable
mountains, these other two photographs were taken there. I visited the
zone twice, the first time was a High School graduation travel, I
can't find the photographs I took with the Rolleiflex 2.8C and the
slides with a Petri FT SLR Japanese camera. The photographs I'm
uploading to Flickr are from my second travel, almost 20 years after
the first one, a long travel by car (2600km to go and same distance to
return), photographs were taken with a Rollei SL 35 and Rolleinar
(Mamiya) 2/50 lens:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/5729398509/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/5729947884/in/photostream