[rollei_list] Re: More FX, new S-Apogon lens for the FX

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <F.W.Stutterheim-77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 02:22:20 +0100

Looking at the livecoal.hk site - their new distributor in Hong Kong - I found
the Makro Planar 4/120 mm for the 6000 system now offered as Schneider Makro
Apogon 4/120 mm. In the picture however there is no Schneider name on the lens.
Just "Made in Germany by Franke & Heidecke". It looks like the Makro Planar
under the Makro Apogon name. The attribution to Schneider is probably wrong.

Ferdi.

Op 20 dec 2011, om 01:41 heeft CarlosMFreaza het volgende geschreven: