[rollei_list] Re: Me and the Rollei List

  • From: Brett Rogers <rogersbretta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 23:45:15 +0930

Dear Marc,
I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you have the best health
outcomes possible.
Best Regards
Brett

Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 18:28:24 -0400
From: marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Me and the Rollei List

I have been rather ill for a few months and have been
in the hospital twice.  I am well on the mend now, though I found out
yesterday that I have cataracts in both eyes, so I'll be spending the
winter having my lenses replaced by JSK glass (just kidding -- the
replacement is a plastic lens).

And to top it all, my computer went on the fritz in February and I am
only slowly breaking in the new one.

I do follow list traffic, however, so keep up the discussions!