[rollei_list] Re: MF SLR lens designations

  • From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:04:01 +0000

Hi all,
John is indeed more knowledgeable than I on this but there is one
small comment I would make. In my manual the reason given for the
sticker on PQS lenses saying not for use on SLX to 6006 cameras is the
extra current requirements. The peak current required by the faster
shutter in these lenses may apparently burn out tracks or components
in the cameras designed before this requirement existed.
Frank