[rollei_list] List Etiquette - Please cut and paste!

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:25:45 -0400

Eric,

I fully agree! This digest was a world record of redundance. It's very easy (on a Mac) to highlight just the section that you want to reply to, hit return and everything else disappears (as I have done here).

This problem (among others) just drove me off the Leica UG.

Jan

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:33:32 -0400
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: T shutter jam, cont'd
From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
Folks, please, before we chase everyone off the Rollei list, trim your replies. I'll notify the Guinness people... I think we may have a record here ;-)
Thanks,
Eric Goldstein
One of the Moderators