[rollei_list] Re: Lens with 9 pin connector

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:35:37 -0300 (ART)

That is a very interesting special lens, it's a lens
for the 6x6 Rollei SLX adapted with QBM mount - I have
no doubt about it- the 9 pins are to provide external
electronic (microprocessor) support for the lens
electronic central shutter and diaphragm, I guess this
is a prototype because it looks like an earlier
version regarding the equipment shown in Prochnow
Rollei Report 3 2007 edition for a special camera, the
3000P developed from the 3003, this special
Surveillance camera -only 30 units were made from 1984
to 1988- had a 2.8/80 SLX Planar lens with QBM bayonet
mount and a magazine for 250 24x36 frames, the lens
had separated electronic via an external round pins
connector.
Perhaps the lens in the auction was used for an
earlier surveillance camera based on the SL 350,
anyway the lens couldn't work without the separated
electronic support.-

All the best
Carlos

--- Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx> escribió:

> Theres a rollei lens up on ebay at the moment,
> Identified as a hft f rolleiflex sl350 4/80mm lens
> which has a rather odd nine pin connector on the
> side. Does any one know what this is?
> item number 350012491776      on polish ebay.
> All the best
> Larry cuffe

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar