[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Flash

  • From: John Jensen <jwjensen356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:34:07 -0800 (PST)

I had something similar.  A Braun Ultrablitz.  The battery was two cell (lead
acid), clear plastic construction.  with 4V and the voltage inversion by a
vibrator (just like the car radios at the time).  The battery, etc. was in a
pack that you carried around with a shoulder strap.  The flash part was
connected to the pack with a spiral coiled cable.  A powerful brute.

John