[rollei_list] Krikor Redux.

  • From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:29:23 -0700

In answer to Peter K's question, the Rollei repair was fairly expensive ($200) but well worth it IMO.

In answer to Rei Shinozuka's question, Krikor's "new" shop (which he had even when working for Marflex) is:

Krimar Photo Shop
105B Broadway (Route 4)
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407

(201) 796-0554, Fax (201) 797-9356

I'd love to see the shop; I almost drove out there instead of mailing the camera--its only about 25 miles from Brooklyn--but I usually get lost when I drive to NJ and there were about 20 steps on the Mapquest directions.

Bob Marvin