[rollei_list] Jobo prices

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:29:51 +0200

My B/W developer is throwing in the towel, so I either need to start
developing myself or find another lab.

She mentioned that she had purchased a new Jobo ATL-1500 last year, and
would entertain any offers.

I searched eBay, but didn't find anything recent in the completed
listings.

Any idea what a fair price is for this unit? Any idea what a "steal"
price is for the unit?

Anyone used (and can recommend) this model? I shoot mainly 120 APX and
RVP, and would use it for B/W processing. Maybe even for 4x5 if I ever
end up trying out a Speed/Crown Graphic some day.

Thor