[rollei_list] Re: Jobo prices

  • From: Fred Fichter <ffichter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:21:17 +0200

I've been using a Jobo 1500 for 1 year now, 2-3 times a week for 35mm
and 120 B&W.
I can only say I'm happy with it. Never spoiled a single roll. I get
consistent results with a fully manual process.
I like the ability to mix 120 and 35 mm in the tank (very often I use
Tri-X in both formats).

Fair price : USD 40 for the tank, USD 8 per spiral. Steal price :
anything below.

If you want to go 4x5, you'll need this :
http://www.jobo.com/joboint/products/2500tank.html

Cheers,

Fred