[rollei_list] Re: JOBO film developer questions

  • From: georges.giralt@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei list <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:36:40 +0100 (CET)

Hello Thor,
I mean a shower faucet where, on one side there is a knob to set the desired
temperature, and at the other end a knob to control the amount of water.
This later knob serves to open/shut the flow.
Something like that (it looks like the one I bought years ago)
http://www.leroymerlin.fr/mpng2-front/pre?zone=zonecatalogue&idLSPub=1048681642&renderall=on#3