[rollei_list] Re: Hello and questions

  • From: "Yefei He" <yhe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:37:05 -0500

Frank and Neil,

    Thank you very much for your responses. Yes the 6008i I bought
did come with the action grip. With Rollei's tall shape, I figure
it probably feels similar to a TLR. Hopefully it will be good for
hand-held shots, especially with a WLF and hanging in front of my
chest. I'll definitely get a Bay to screw adapter for filters.
Sounds like the Zeiss 50/4 FLE PQ, Schneider 40/3.5, and Schneider
50/2.8 are all good candidates for a wide angle lens, while Zeiss
150/4 EL or PQS are both fine. The Schneider 180/2.8 is a big longer,
but is a stop faster and much more expensive. I guess I'll get a
wide angle first, when I have some money.

    Yefei