[rollei_list] Re: Fuji/Bessa folder rangefinder.

  • From: Richard Sintchak <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:57:22 -0700

Me too.  Too much.  Lots of arguments over at TOP about how in this
day to create, design, plan and build such a low volume camera the
cost should not be a surprise.  But to me who has two other Fuji MF
cameras and a few Rolleiflexes, there are just too many other
alternatives that can give me fantastic results.  I cannot see this,
especially at the price, to really be worth it....

--
Richard S.
San Francisco

My Photography Website