[rollei_list] Re: Franke & Heidecke News : the real end ?

  • From: John Wild <jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 12:45:09 +0100

Emmanuel,

Yes but tomorrow is another day.......

Last night I was reading a short article in Amateur Photographer about icons
of photography. In this issue, the subject was the Lumiere brothers (sorry,
no accents!) and when they quoted their home town, I thought, 'I know
someone who lives there!'

The town obviously spawns famous icons beside the Lumieres. ;-)

John