[rollei_list] Re: Finally some Action!

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:13:45 -0600

At 06:00 PM 2/11/2008 -0500, you wrote:
>Don,
>Hope that wasn't YOUR crate of Rollei gear I found strewn along I-40  in New
>Mexico last year...
>Health, Peace
>Lance
>Selma, NC 27576
I honestly have to say that even though we moved into a larger place
here, including a 3-car garage for my shop, we still have that single
car side and one bedroom stacked 6' high with boxes still
un-opened.  I had 4 different sets of camera boxes for 4 different
systems and have only found 2 of them, none of which are Rollei or
Rolleimarin related.  Not even room to get my shop stuff up and running.

So, I can't say it wasn't my stuff, but I do appreciate your
consideration in giving me a heads up to look carefully for what's missing.

DAW