[rollei_list] Re: Finally some Action!

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:00:52 EST

Don,
Hope that wasn't YOUR crate of Rollei gear I found strewn along I-40  in New
Mexico last year...
Health, Peace
Lance
Selma, NC 27576

In a message dated 2/11/2008 5:50:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dwilli10@xxxxxxx writes:
Wow,  finally some action on this list after some folks were sending
messages  about whether the list was still live.
Also, good to see that the messages  are about Rollei's and are
technical or photographic in nature.

As  for me, still haven't found my Rollei stuff which remains packed
up since  the move from California in October 07.  It will turn up  somewhere.

DAW

Don Williams
909 Kelsi Drive
Moore, OK  73160-0703