[rollei_list] Christmas

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 07:12:45 -0500

Yes, I did get my Christmas shopping done but, no, I still have three or four cards which will go out late.

Merry Christmas to all, and my best wishes for a wonderful New Year. We will be having my wife's vegetarian niece and her boy friend over for a rather dull brunch and shall then take them to the flicks to watch the 3-D HOBBIT. After they are gone, I shall cook a small ham for my wife and myself. This will certainly not be the sot of Christmas the dogs are accustomed to with brimming quantities of turkey or duck left-overs, but, then, they all suffer from severe sidewall excess, so that will be best for them, and they will get the excess from the vegetarian quiche Pam will be making in well, excess.

Have a grand time, Rollei folks. The Yule only comes once each year, and this is my 62nd occurrence of it. And in three weeks, I turn 63.

One of the presents I bought my wife was EUROPEAN TARTS, illustrated by List Member T Mike Fletcher, probably shot on his digital Nikon gear.

You all are grand people.  Have a grand holiday.

Marc

It is a good world for doing good deeds.
-- Nathaniel the Faun