[rollei_list] Re: Cheaper Black and White Films

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:20:14 -0400

At 02:44 PM 6/16/2010, Eric Goldstein wrote:
Gosh Marc -

I don't recall ever saying that the gear head approach is improper. This is America, and as we have discussed in the past, I am a true patriot who believes that different folks are allowed to make their own choices as money, talent, and preferences allow.

Are you sure it is my post you are responding to?

Yup:
I love cheap film, cheap lenses and cheap cameras. I especially love shooters who use them to whip the asses of the gear heads who insist on the best of everything and who can't shoot worth a damn.

Eric Goldstein

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!