[rollei_list] Re: Camera show Sunday, Philadelphia area

  • From: "Jordan Wosnick" <jwosnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:34:34 -0500

We're lucky here in the Toronto area to have about six or seven camera fairs
per year (some larger, some smaller). My Rolleiflex 3.5E was an "impulse
purchase" from one of these shows (at a great price). There's also an active
Photographic Historical Society.
Jordan

Jordan Wosnick
jwosnick@xxxxxxxxx