[rollei_list] Bubbles in Schneider Lens!!!

  • From: "michael Sta. Maria" <littlwing5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:54:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
          This is probably a stupid question, but I
just won a bid on *bay for a 210mm symmar-s lens and
now I am questioning whether I really want it. In the
description there are bubbles barely visible between
the lens elements if seen at an angle.  Does this
affect image quality?  Where do these bubbles come
from?

Please have a look:  Item number: 7508963819  on *bay

http://mail.yahoo.com