[rollei_list] Re: Avedon self-portrait 1963

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:23:27 +0000 (GMT)

Surely time is just what you get when you divide how far away something is by
how fast you can get there?

On Dec 17, 2010, at 07:09 AM, Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx> wrote:No one has
yet defined time, also in the referenced post. Strange
that we can tell someone what time it is but can't define time. If
anyone can define this variable, please do so.

DAW

Surely time is just what you get when you divide how far away something is by
how fast you can get there?

Time is fun. and the idea that there can be a point so close you could touch
it, but because it is outside our light cone, that things there can hapen
before or after now, depending on which way your traveling is wonderful