[rollei_list] A little photographic present from Flickr

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 15:03:01 +0000 (GMT)

I received this message from one of my contacts in
Flickr:

"...I didn't know if you knew this or not, but 4 of
your photo's have been on the explore page....
"...On flickr this is a big deal !
If you knew already then congrat's..."

Flickr gives some prizes for the fact some of your
photographs have been selected to be in the Flickr
Explore official area, one of them is a poster with
the photographs selected for the Explore area, for for
my case, only 500 photographs of the thousands and
thousands uploaded to Flickr each day are selected to
be in the Flickr official Explore area according
interestingness and quality criterias and then I
followed the instructions to get the poster reflecting
this fact:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/363416838/

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.