[rollei_list] Re: A TLR Rolleiflex in the Everest

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:51:47 -0300

This is an image downloaded from the Royal Geographical Society images
site where you can see on the photograph bottom edge to the right a
half body of the Gregory's Rolleiflex in the Everest. The original is
a very low resolution image -about 28kb- that the RGS allows to
download, higher resolutions are available for sale; I marked the
camera with a red arrow, it's necessary to click on the image to see a
very bad bigger image but good enough to identify the Rolleiflex:

http://itarphotos.blogspot.com/2009/10/tlr-rolleiflex-in-everest.html

This is the image in the RGS page:
http://images.rgs.org/imageDetails.aspx?barcode=23843

And these are RGS images (they are 21 pages) about the 1953
expedition, you can see several squares here:

http://images.rgs.org/search.aspx?eventID=29

Carlos