[rollei_list] Re: 1.4/85 CZ Planar

  • From: John Wild <jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:02:31 +0100

Lovely lens for portraits on 3003. Although a heavy combo, the balance is
good; the heavy body brings the centre of gravity back into the hand making
it easy to 'spin' from landscape to portrait shots especially with the side
hand grip. Looks a 'serious' lens too. ;-) Rollei literature used to show
the 3003 with the 1.4 85mm planar when in the line-up with the SL66 & 6000
series cameras.

John