[rodgersorgan] Re: The American Classic Organ

  • From: Cbtsubdallas@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:11:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/2003 3:05:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
gedeckt@xxxxxxxx writes:
> I have had the opportunity to play A/S's in New York City and even in tiny
> Oil
> City, Pennsylvania (the church did have an oil well pumping in it church
> yard...maybe that's how they were able to afford it).

I can tell you that the fine pipe organs (many A/S) in the small towns in
eastern  Texas are paid for with oil money.

Allen Johns
Dallas

Soon to be published for the Rodgers Organ: Sommer Sonaten für Orgel - Summer
Sonatas for Organ and MIDI Orchestra!