[rodgersorgan] Problem solved in less than 6 hours...

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 22:15:06 -0400

Earlier today we posted a message from Dennis Goethe who was looking for
help in designing the installation of his instrument.

This evening I found a message on my telephone from the dealer in
Dennis's area who would really like to meet with him and help. He
acknowledged that Dennis had called, but a number of pressing projects
have had him tied up, as he is recovering from illness that required
hospitalization.  Now that I know who and where this is all happening, I
understand why Dennis hadn't heard from him.

He is getting in touch with Dennis and will be giving him the hand he
needs.  It's nice to see this working out. I can understand this
situation for recently I got put out of commission by blood pressure
medication that needed adjustment...losing three days put me more more
than three days behind, especially just before Easter.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa