[rodgersorgan] Positiona Available Notice

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 22:41:34 -0400

Directions
Home Company Products Services News Events Contact Us

Positions Available

Join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing church organ companies
in the United States! Marshall Ogletree Associates, represents Rodgers
in all six New England states and Fratelli Ruffatti in New England and
New York. We are  currently seeking talented people for the following
positions:

Technical Assistant: We seek a highly motivated person who possesses
both basic electronic/electrical knowledge and reasonable physical
strength to join our service and installation team. Responsibilities
will include: service and repair of Rodgers organs of all ages and
technology levels; installation and connection of new and used Rodgers
organ installations (including mounting of speaker cabinets and fishing
of cables and wiring); and facility and physical inventory management.
Familiarity with common PC software packages (office suites, contact
managers, etc.) is a plus. Specific training will be provided for
required tasks; full-time benefits will be offered.

For more information on these employment opportunities, please contact
our office manager Loretta McCarthy by one of these methods:

EMAIL: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FAX: 781-444-7077

USPS: Loretta McCarthy, Office Manager
Marshall Ogletree Associates