[rodgersorgan] Re: Help with Rodgers pipe control system

  • From: "Richard Torlai" <rltorlai@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:23:01 -0400

Being an electronic technician myself, it usually means if you have something
blowing, it's because some other component in the circuit is malfunctioning and
causing the weaker components to fry. Replacing that component is fine, but you
have to go back in the circuit and check all the voltages, and if there is a
difference, its because a component is bad and THAT'S the one that's causing
all the rest of the trouble. When you had two different techs looking at the
problem and they arrived at the same conclusion, it might be because
information was shared so they were able to say:"yep, it's that thing there
that's burned out." but they didn't go back far enough to learn why that thing
there burned out in the first place. Get yourself a Rodgers qualified
technician and he will fix what's going on in there.  It is an electronic
gadget. They tire and get weak with time.
Rich
  Find new MIDI music and Guides to Rodgers Organs at www.frogmusic.com

  To post send messages to: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

!