[rodgersorgan] Re: Electronic substitutes

  • From: "Sam Vause" <vause@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:32:54 -0700

Sequencer: http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/0,,sid9_gci213498,00.html
...The MIDI sequencer does not record the actual audio, but rather the events
related to the performance - what note was played at what time, how hard the key
was pressed, when did the sustain pedal get depressed, and so forth....
I believe the sequence part relates to events being recorded over a period of
time, and playable back in the same time or an altered amount of time.
--Sam
Sam Vause, Chandler, AZ

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com