[rodgersorgan] Adding a digital reverb module

  • From: "Paul R. Swank" <prswank@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 08:11:09 -0400

Patrick wrote:

>  I'm having difficulty with distortion of the sound when the Roland
>unit is hooked up to the 340.   Here's the setup.     The 340 has the
>practice panel which controls the reverb.  I've correctly put the
>connectionsinto the circuit box of the practice panel and the Roland unit.
>I do get very good reverb when I the swell pedals are completely shut.
>Anytime I open the swells however, I get a more and more distortion as the
>volume increases.

Whenever I have added reverb units to an organ which contained a spring
reverb, I have just placed the digital reverb into the place of the spring
reverb itself.

The spring reverb uses RCA phone plugs, so adapters are  needed to change
them to 1/4/" phone plugs for the inputs and outputs on the digital reverb.

Have had much success that way,

Paul R. Swank
Baltimore, MD.

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com