[rodgers_insignia] Re: Welcome to the new members!

  • From: James Rosal <JRosal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'rodgers_insignia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <rodgers_insignia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 16:29:17 -0400

Greetings from Jacksonville, FL.

I can't tell so much about Rodgers Insignia Organ 757 aside from that =
we
have this organ for about a year, 6x serviced on site, 2x mainboard was
replaced, & 2x the whole organ was replaced.
Now, Rodgers' offering us to replace it with 751's with on board sound
module. Let me know if you have anything to tell me bout this organ.=20

Thanks,
James Rosal=AE
Nemours Physician Associates-Neonatology
Ph: 904-288-5941 Fx: 904-288-5850
Email: Jrosal@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Jrosal@xxxxxxxxxxx>=20
Toll free: 877-286-2241 Ext. 5941
> "Everyone needs to be loved...especially when they do not deserve =
it."
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain =
information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under =
applicable
law.=20
If you have received this communication in error, please do not =
distribute
and delete the original message.  Please notify the sender by e-mail at =
the
address shown.=20
Thank you for your compliance.