[roc-chat] Re: Why is HP Dying and What Can Be Done About It?

  • From: "jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 21:13:00 -0700

Hey Jeff;

I was looking for something else and came across this old post.

The only reason that I can think of for reading it now was to find this
little gem.

>> I hope Jack will come back *lighter and agile*. Just motors in a van

Oh man, that brought visions of Jack morphing in to Frank.

What next, selling wine on a clothing optional beach?

Thanks for the laugh!  Perhaps not the image though.  Fly high Frank!

Jim G.

  _____