[roc-chat] Re: Still no Qualified LCO Signed up for December Launch :(

  • From: Tom Hanan <tom.hanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 09:20:47 -0800

bbarie,

The positions and qualifications are described here:
http://rocstock.org/range-duty-positions-and-procedures/

But please keep in mind that the LPR positions LPR Pad Helper & Pad Manager only require basic LPR knowledge plus some on the job training by ROC. If you have successfully launched and recovered a Low Power Rocket at a previous ROC event you are ready to volunteer!

There are 9 open LPR positions on the online signup site right now!
http://mysignup.com/rocrangeduty

See you there!

"StrawHat Tom"
ROC Executive Member

On 12/6/2012 9:06 AM, bbarie@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Is would make it easier if the qualifications for each position were listed on
the sign up sheet.  I haven't been able to find the descriptions yet so I know
what I can sign up for.

Just a thought,
Thanks

---- "skyward4me @dslextreme.com" <skyward4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

=============
Amen, Brother John.

Steve

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:02 PM, John Van Norman <yrockets@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Panic not--if you need an LCO I'll be hangin' out

John

On Dec 4, 2012, at 8:54 PM, Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've noticed a few messages on the chat from people who mentioned
their willingness to do certain jobs, but they haven't actually signed up.
  Here is the current status (as of 8:50 pm):

            7-8         8-9         9-10         10-11         11-12
   12-1         1-2

LCO      Halligan    Williams     Williams      -open-        -open-
  -open-      -open-
spotter                            -open-       Hanan         Hanan
   -open-
RSO      Dierking    Dierking      Smith        Smith         -open-
  -open-      -open-
PM        Hanan       Hanan        Hanan        Dierking      Dierking
  -open-      -open-
asst. PM                           -open-       -open-        -open-
  -open-
PH (L)    -open-      -open-       -open-       -open-        -open-
  -open-
PH (H)    -open-      -open-       -open-       -open-        -open-
  -open-
Reg.                  -open-       -open-       -open-        -open-

Lots of spaces still open…  Sign up at  http://mysignup.com/rocrangeduty

Greg Lyzenga
ROC Board Member - NAR #13295 / Tripoli #12088