[roc-chat] Re: Still no Qualified LCO Signed up for December Launch :(

  • From: Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 09:16:16 -0800

On Dec 6, 2012, at 9:06 AM, <bbarie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <bbarie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is would make it easier if the qualifications for each position were listed
> on the sign up sheet.  I haven't been able to find the descriptions yet so I
> know what I can sign up for.
>
> Just a thought,
> Thanks

This is an over-simplification, but basically to paraphrase the discussions
we've had many times, the qualifications are as follows:

To be RSO:  Have a Level 2 or above HPR certification
To be anything else:  Have a pulse

(Please pardon my tongue in cheek response.  The best way to learn the jobs is
to jump in and volunteer!)

Greg Lyzenga
ROC Board Member - NAR #13295 / Tripoli #12088