[roc-chat] Re: Stability: Time to Use the Mojo

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:28:21 +0000

Interesting added character on the previous messages?   The problem with adding
fins to the strap-ons is that it could cause roll strain on the attachment
points.  Also, I didn't test this design on my Delta X and I don't want to
divert too much from what I know already works with securing the strap-ons. I
want to get the strap-on booster method tested because I'm planning something
much larger in the future. Richard From: kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Stability: Time to Use the Mojo
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:23:59 -0700

Why not have the fins on the strap on boosters?

Solves many problems that way....

Mike