[roc-chat] Stability: Time to Use the Mojo

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:58:18 +0000

When you're working on something like this Delta II you start to develop mind
roll.  I realized that I need to make a decision on the fins before I become a
really old man.

So, please look at the two photos showing a blue and pink fin.  There will be 3
fins and they will be transparent and the rocket's about 6' tall.  As Barney
would say, "time to use our imagination..."  Please provide your vote.

Thank you.  I'm going off to do something simple like work.

Richard