[roc-chat] Re: ROCtober

  • From: David Smith <davew6dps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 19:02:25 -0700

Joe,

Email me directly and I can answer questions.

David P Smith
Tripoli 15803
NAR 78668
Amateur Extra: W6DPS
ROC Board Member
On Oct 5, 2015 6:21 PM, "MORRIS BELIAKOFF" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wow, sorry to upset everyone with my question. I was hoping for some help
from educated mature people. I will definitely look elsewhere for my
answer.
Joe

On Monday, October 5, 2015 6:06 PM, David Smith <davew6dps@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This chat is for rocket related discussions, especially related to the
Rocketry Organization of California.
Please take other topics elsewhere.
David P Smith
Tripoli 15803
NAR 78668
Amateur Extra: W6DPS
ROC Board Member
On Oct 5, 2015 5:47 PM, "Terry Burnett" <wtb123@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In the 70's they just went to Canada

Sent from Terry's iPhone ๐ŸŒŽ

On Oct 5, 2015, at 5:41 PM, Cliff Sojourner <cls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Morose, sign up for NAR and TRA too!! You won't be excommunicated
when you are in jail.

seriously.

On 2015-10-05 16:11, MORRIS BELIAKOFF (Redacted sender mjbeliakoff for
DMARC) wrote:

Hello.
I'm 15 and am interested in getting a Nar membership, but a conscientious
objector to war. Will having a Nar membership make me lose my CO status.
Joe