[roc-chat] Re: ROCtober

  • From: "MORRIS BELIAKOFF" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mjbeliakoff" for DMARC)
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 23:11:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hello.I'm 15 and am interested in getting a Nar membership, but a conscientious
objector to war. Will having a Nar membership make me lose my CO status.
       Joe

On Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:26 AM, Kurt Gugisberg
<kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We will be setting up six mid row HP pads and six back row HP pads as we
normally do during the monthly launches.

Kurt

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 9:15 AM, Mike & Nancy Kramer <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Jim,

What size rail do you need?  Plus any idea what time / day you may be
launching?

Mike

Very cool, Thanks!   From: roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx