[roc-chat] Re: ROC Contact Form

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 11:10:15 -0700

Yes, we will be accepting payments for new members and renewals.  The
current annual executive member fee is $60 plus $1 for each additional
family member that wants a card.

BTW:  If you don't have a liability waiver card, you must complete a
liability waiver form and receive a card before you register.  And, the RSO
will not check your rocket if you have not signed in at registration and
received a wrist band.  If you want to print the form and bring it to
ROCstock, here's the link:
http://rocstock.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/rocagreementandreleasefromliabilityform2012a.pdf

Richard Dierking