[roc-chat] Re: ROC Contact Form

  • From: Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 18:19:55 -0700

> Comment: Hi - Regarding RocStock next weekend, we haven't seen anything about
> a dinner Saturday night or food vendors for the weekend. Will there be
> anything available or are we on our own this year? We will pay our dues when
> we get there, so I was wondering if we'll have our new badges available.
> Thanks. Brent and Melonee Vartanian

I'm glad you asked, and I'll forward my answer to the chat for everyone...  The
boy scouts were not able to obtain their BLM permit in time for this event, so
unfortunately no, there will be no official food vendor at this launch.  Apart
from any group potlucks that people may be planning, you'll be on your own for
food this launch.

If you have paid your dues already (for example via PayPal on the web site)
then your card should be waiting for you.  I'm not sure if we will be accepting
dues payments on site, but I have no reason to think that we won't.

                     - Greg

Greg Lyzenga
ROC Board Member - NAR #13295 / Tripoli #12088