[roc-chat] Re: Notice for Large Projects at September Launch

  • From: Andrew Wimmer <xenonrocket@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 13:29:12 -0700

I'll send a picture out of what I'm thinking tonight. It's basically a
1/4" thick plate, 1.5" wide and ~12" long. 6 holes with bolts through
them going to nut plates like these:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/80-20-T-Slot-Hardware-5-16-18-Economy-T-Nut-15-Series-Part-3278-50pcs-N-/330289603435?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ce6cb636b
, then repeat for the other 2 sides of the rail. The ones you sent out
go inside the rail slot, but would still likely need some sort of
external support for our application.

Andrew Wimmer
Department of Electrical Engineering-MS 2015
University of California, Los Angeles
MIT Aero/Astro 2012