[roc-chat] Re: Need advice for Fin Repair, Large Rocket

  • From: "Adrian P. Bailey" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:41:10 -0700

I’m new to rocketry but I’ve done a lot of other kinds of scratch building and
repairs over the years. I find epoxies do extremely well if they are reinforced
with something (e.g. a small piece of flat carbon fiber rod across the joint or
place where the stress will occur). I think Kurt is saying the same thing… ;)