[roc-chat] Re: March Launch

  • From: Mike & Nancy Kramer <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 19:55:58 -0800

dang,

I'm not going to make it this month, I plan to fly lots of hybrids for the April launch.

Mike K

On 3/5/2014 2:16 PM, Mike Riss wrote:
Richard,

Depending on how things play out, I am probably going to make it out Friday afternoon, and stay through Sunday.

If so, I am tempted to use Saturday afternoon to set up the hybrid GSE and try it out Sunday Morning. I have a Hypertek K240 burning a hole in my pocket, and a RATT H70 prepped and ready to go ;-)

Mike