[roc-chat] Re: March Launch

  • From: morgan Trammell <mopatramm8506@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:41:14 -0700

My brother and I will be there Friday night and I have fire wood but no
fire pit.  I'm planing on launching my dad's memorial rocket off the Uber
pad on Saturday. It's a heavily modified 4 inch G10 Super Dx3 going up on
an L 1040DM. There may be a large group of my dad's friends and family
attending Saturday who have never been to a high power launch before.

Morgan Trammell