[roc-chat] Re: Level 1 Cert

  • From: Mike Riss <rockt_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Wed, 5/9/12, Terry Burnett <wtb123@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As I have read several posts and there does not seem to be a preference
> between either NAR or Tripoli,  I guess I can flip a coin on this one.

If you can, join both.  That way, you get the benefits of each organization,
including enabling their support of our hobby.

Mike

P.S.  You should be able to sign up for either (or both) at the launch, as well
as find our Tripoli Prefect(s) and/or NAR members to witness your attempt.
Just ask at the Registration Table ahead of time.  Good Luck!