[roc-chat] Re: Hauling the Small ROC Trailer and Set-up

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 22:05:43 -0700

Thank you Andrew!

Richard
(951) 526-5224

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:06:26 -0700
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Hauling the Small ROC Trailer and Set-up
From: andrewr@xxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard,
Add me to the list of people available to haul the trailer.  I have a Tundra.
I' ll talk to you at the next launch about getting trained so i will be ready
when you need me.   Thanks.

Andrew Rozenstraten

From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 13:19:51 -0400

I will take January.

Gregg Halligan

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:55:29 -0700

From: davew6dps@xxxxxxxxx

To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be working for the September launch, but would be able to tow the
trailer and help with set-up in October and December. I still could not tow the
big trailer for RocStock.

Since I now live just over a half-hour away, it is pretty easy for me to get
there.

Dave Smith

NAR 78668 L2

Amateur Extra, W6DPS

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:54 AM, R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The next launch is 3 weeks away on Saturday the 13th.  I would like to set-up
most of the range on Friday afternoon if the weather is OK.  However, Friday
set-up is not a requirement and if there's adequate help on Saturday morning,
set-up would go quickly.  So, if there's a few people that would like to help
but can't get to the lakebed until Saturday morning, I would be happy pulling
the trailer to the lakebed early Saturday morning.

This is the first month when I'll be recruiting new people to help haul the
trailer and act as a back-up.  The small trailer for the monthly launches is
easy to pull and most SUV's and even small trucks can safely pull it.  And,
it's stored close to the lakebed.  It only takes about 30 minutes to hook it up
and haul it to the lakebed.

Ultimately, we should have about 5 people or more that are available to pull
the small trailer and we'll work together to get this done every month.

If you are interested in helping, please let me know.  I'll be happy to answer
questions and the first time you pull it, I'll be there to help.

Thank you,

Richard Dierking

(951) 526-5224

--