[roc-chat] Fw: It's Krauthammer Friday

  • From: Norbert Soski <norbsoski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:34:01 -0700 (PDT)

This is how some of us in the Space-industry (25 plus years) view our current
situation (read below); a glorious past with no future.  Baby-boomers grew up
with those inspiring words from President JFK, but what took less than 9 years
to accomplish in the 1960's is almost impossible to accomplish again today.  A
glorious industry with the "right stuff" heroes lost with no lofty goals nor
future.  And we wonder why we can not motivate our youth to pursue the
sciences.  We are a country crushing our "laurels" because of the weight of our
fat asses.

Norbert Soski
"rocket scientist"